Teenagers are looking for the answers to life. They're ready to consider the claims of Christ. Amazing things happen when we simply take the initiative to share our faith. This DVD is loaded with gems that can help you cast vision for, motivate, and train your kids to share the best news that has ever been given.
"Evangelism: How To Bring It Up Without Throwing Up (Vol. 2)" includes 17 new video segments and discussion starters featuring Greg Stier (Dare2Share), Dan Britton (FCA), Harry Thomas (Creation Fest) and more. The DVD also includes a special Campus Evangelism Section with training tools and resources from the Campus Alliance.
Order this Special Edition YLO and you'll receive:
- The all new "Evangelism: How To Bring It Up Without Throwing Up (Vol. 2)" DVD
- 17 corresponding Discussion Starters
- 10 articles from thought-leaders in student evangelism
- 13 songs and corresponding Bible studies from Jeremy Camp, Newboys, MercyMe and others
- 17 chord charts
- 1 multi-artist poster
- interlinc's exclusive annual thematic index of over 600 songs
to see the contents for the DVD.